Deck and Fence Repair
Our Deck and Fence Maintenance Services Will Protect You and Restore and Preserve Your Outdoor Oasis.
Routine deck and fence maintenance will protect you and your investment.
Deck Repair and Fence Repair is more important than you may think. Danger lurks in many ways, but not so much as a hazardous deck. No one wants a family member, neighbor or friend to so much as trip on a lifted board and hurt themselves, let alone falling through the floor or over the side of your once beautiful deck. Not to mention, lean on your fence only to fall over with it. Check your insurance policy… you may not be covered.
Deck and Fence Repair Services
When it’s time to replace floorboards, handrails, spindles or pickets and cross supports on your fence, we can tackle most any deck and fence repair.
“Passion for excellence indeed! Returned calls promptly, very professional detailed quote. They repaired/replaced boards, sanded, patched, and painted our deck. They also sealed our stone patio.
You can see this company takes pride in their work. Would recommend without hesitation!”
Anita W. from Chesterland, Ohio
Inspect your deck three times a year for the following:
- Loose, lifted, splintered, rotted or spongy step and floor boards
- Loose, lifted, splintered, or rotted handrails
- Loose, cracked or missing spindles
- Vertical supports showing severe cracking or rot
- Cross supports showing severe cracking or rot
- Facial supports for warping and cracks
- Check that your deck is level with no raising or lowering in areas
- Check gates and hinges that they open and latch closed properly
No job too big…
Inspect your fencing twice a year for the following:
- Loose, cracked or rotted panels – pickets
- Loose, cracked or rotted cross supports
- Loose cracked or rotted vertical supports
- Check to insure vertical supports are still plumb
- Check to insure gates and hinges open and latch closed properly
No job too small…